Learn to improvise in live online group lessons.
- Study with a seasoned teacher who understands the mindset of classically-trained pianists.
- Watch replay videos of lessons you miss or want to review.
- Build your skills with organized, pre-set topics, tunes, and takeaways.
- Take a single course or stay onboard; no long term commitment.
- See it all with multiple camera angles and the latest teaching technology.
- Opt for active participation on or watch passively off camera (group lessons only).
- Share practice videos for individual feedback in a private Facebook group
Choose an option to learn more:
1. Jazz/Pop Online Group Lessons – Creative instruction for intermediate to early advanced “recovering” classical pianists interested in learning to play off page.
2. Individual “a la carte” lessons – one-on-one lessons arranged on an “as available” basis online or in-person.
- Understand pop/jazz chord symbols and voicings.
- Play “stock” solo piano styles from a lead sheet.
- Embellish, improvise, and customize well-known tunes.
- Layer bass, harmony, and melody for a full “hand band” sound.
- Stretch 32-bar tunes into an extended performances.