Learn to improvise in live online lessons.
Want to have more fun playing or teaching piano? Learn to “do your own thing” with Pop, Blues, and Jazz standards.
- These are interactive “live” group lessons, not pre-produced videos.
- Watch replay videos of lessons you miss or want to review on YouTube (group lessons only).
- 8-week terms have clear pre-set topics, tunes, and takeaways.
- No long-longterm commitment.
- 75-minute “one-hour” classes include a 15 minute buffer to allow for potential tech glitches that are inherent to the internet and a “softer” end point.
- Multiple angles: see instructor’s face, piano keys, and instant notated examples.
- Opt for active participation on or watch passively off camera (group lessons only).
- Share videos and network with fellow participants in a private Facebook group
Choose an option to learn more:
1. Jazz/Pop Online Group Lessons – Creative instruction for intermediate to early advanced “recovering” classical pianists interested in learning to play off page.
2. Individual “a la carte” lessons – one-on-one lessons arranged on an “as available” basis online or in-person.